Economy is very difficult. There are many things you need to know to study economics, and there are many things that you can not easily understand. But I do not think I need to know all that unless because I am not an economist.
However, if you do not know how an industry is structured and how economic activities are performed within each industry, it may be difficult to get a basic idea of the economy.
I have previously summarized the industry life cycle and industry classification criteria. In this post and related series, I will summarize the industry classification criteria and industry characteristics that can understand industrial sites.
I hope this series and the previous posts will help you understand the basic concepts and trends of the economy.
Industries belonging to each industry and each industry can be classified as follows. In addition to the categories listed below, you may be able to categorize into smaller or larger categories by industry.
- Material industry: petrochemical industry, steel industry
- Industrial materials industry: construction industry, transportation industry, shipbuilding industry
- Consumer discretionary industry: Automobile and auto parts industry, education industry, distribution industry, media industry
- Consumer Staples Industry: F&B Industry
- PharmaceuticalㆍBio industry: Pharmaceutical industry, Bio industry
- UtilitiesㆍTelecommunications Industry: Utility Industry
- IT industry: semiconductor industry, display industry, electrical and electronic industry, mobile phone industry, internet industry, game industry
- Financial Industry: Banking Industry, Securities Industry, Insurance Industry
The characteristics of the industries belonging to each industry and industry are summarized in the series below. If you want to know about each industry and features, please read the related post list below.
- Industrial Classification and Feature (1)
- Industrial Classification and Feature (2) – Material industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (3) – Industrial materials industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (4) – Consumer discretionary industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (5) – Consumer Staples Industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (6) – PharmaceuticalㆍBio industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (7) – UtilitiesㆍTelecommunications Industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (8) – IT industry
- Industrial Classification and Feature (9) – Financial Industry